Vivah Hetu Anudan Yojana recently renamed to Putriyon ki Shadi Hetu Anudan Yojana is a social welfare scheme in the state of Uttar Pradesh being run by the Department of Social Welfare, Government of Uttar Pradesh. Under the scheme, the state government provides financial assistance of Rs. 20,000 for marriage of girls and medical assistance of up to Rs. 10,000.
The scheme provides financial assistance to families whose annual income is below the poverty line irrespective of their category. Vivah Hetu Anudan Yojana covers all category of people including SC, ST, OBC, minority as well as general.
Online Application Forms for Vivah Hetu Anudan Yojana
Applications for the Vivah Hetu Anudan Yojana are being invited through online modes from April 2016. The state government is expecting to receive about 2 Lakh applications this year from all communities.
Below is the procedure of online applications for Vivah Hetu Anudan Yojana or Putriyon ki Shadi Hetu Anudan Yojana
- The interested applicants need to visit the following links based on their category to apply online.
- After clicking the link, an application form similar as below in Figure 1 will open.
- Fill all the details required in the application form including details of applicant, details of marriage, annual income details, and bank account details of any nationalized bank.
- The applicant need to upload the photocopy of the following documents in JPG/PDF format along with the application form.
- Self attested photograph of applicant and his daughter (bride to be).
- Aadhar card of applicant.
- Age certificate of daughter (bride to be).
- Marriage certificate/card photocopy.
- Photocopy of bank account passbook of daughter.
- The size of photo and PDF should be between 1 to 20 KB and 1 to 40 KB respectively.
- If the applicant is a beneficiary of any of the pension schemes in UP, he/she does not require to fill the income details, instead registration number will be required.
- The applicant need to submit the printout of application form and collect the receipt within 30 days after submission of online form from district social welfare officer’s office.
हिंदी में पढ़ें: ऑनलाइन आवेदन की पूरी प्रक्रिया.
Online application for Vivah Hetu Anudan Yojana can be done before or after 90 days of marriage to avail the benefits.
Complete details about the scheme are available on the official website at http://sspy-up.gov.in/rapv/vivahhetuanudaan/doc/ShadiAnudaanGO.pdf