Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is inviting online application forms for NEET 2018 Examination. Subsequently, National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a National Level Entrance Exam for admission in medical and dental colleges. Interested candidates can apply online for NEET Exam 2018 through the official website cbseneet.nic.in
CBSE will conduct NEET UG 2018 Exam on 6 May 2018 (Sunday). Accordingly, this exam is essential for the candidates to avail admissions in various under graduate courses like MBBS, BDS courses. Admissions for these courses is on the basis of All India Rank (AIR) in NEET Exam 2018 allotted by CBSE.
Latest Update (8 March 2018) – As per the decision of Honorable Supreme Court, now Aadhaar Card is not a mandatory requirement for filling the online Application Form For CBSE NEET. CBSE is going to upload a new notification in this regard on its official website. This decision comes after some candidates were finding it difficult to enter the Aadhaar Number as they does not possess the document.
Interested and eligible candidates can fill the NEET UG 2018 online application form through the neet 2018 official website between 8 February 2018 and 9 March 2018.
CBSE NEET 2018 Examination Online Application Procedure
Below is the complete procedure to apply online for NEET Exam 2018:-
- Firstly visit the NEET 2018 official website cbseneet.nic.in
- Subsequently on the CBSE homepage, click the “Apply Online” link under ‘Online Services’ section.
- Accordingly, read the Instructions carefully and then click the “Proceed to Apply Online NEET (UG) 2018” button at the bottom.
- Direct Link – Candidates can directly click the link – NEET Exam 2018 Registration
- Afterwards, NEET UG 2018 Examination Registration Form will appear as follows:-
- Here candidates have to fill all the necessary details including Personal Details and Aadhaar Number.
- Henceforth, candidates can click the “Submit” button to complete the NEET Exam 2018 registration process.
- Finally, candidates can Login to proceed for filling “NEET Application Form 2018”.
Furthermore, candidates can take a printout of the completed application form and keep it for any future reference.
NEET 2018 Application Form Date – Important Dates
The important dates for NEET Exam 2018 are given in the table below:-
|1. Date of Examination, NEET UG 2018||6 May 2018 (Sunday)|
|2. Fee Details|
|Submission of NEET Application form 2018 (Online)||8 Feb 2018 (Thursday) to 9 March 2018 (Friday) up to 23:50 Hrs|
|Schedule for Online Fee Payment||8 Feb 2018 (Thursday) to 10 March 2018 (Friday) up to 23:50 Hrs|
|On-line correction of data in NEET Application Form 2018||12 March 2018 (Monday) to 16 March 2018 (Friday)|
|Date of uploading of Admit Cards on NEET 2018 official website||2nd week of April 2018|
|Declaration of Result (Tentative)||5 June 2018 (Tuesday)|
CBSE NEET 2018 Examination – Application Fees
The candidates must submit the following application fees to complete the application process and to appear for NEET Exam 2018:-
a) For General (UR) / OBC Candidates – Rs. 1400
b) For SC / ST / Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) – Rs. 750
NEET UG 2018 Examination – Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to appear for NEET 2018 Exam:-
— To see Notification on Aadhaar in PDF Format, please visit the link given below:-
Aadhaar Notification (English)
Aadhaar Notification (Hindi)
— Accordingly to see the detailed information on NEET 2018 Examination for admission in MBBS / BDS Courses for 2018-19 session, click the link given below:-
NEET Exam 2018 Information Bulletin