National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has released the Intimation Card (Admit Card) for Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) Exam. The Hall Ticket for the examination of courses 501,502 and 503 can be easily generated online. The exams for these 3 modules are going to be held in May-June as per the datesheet. All the candidates who have submitted the NIOS D.El.Ed Exam Fees can now download the NIOS D.El.Ed May 2018 Intimation Card / Admit Card / Hall Ticket at dled.nios.ac.in
All the candidates can start the revision of Syllabus for the 1st Public Examination. This training is mandatory for all the untrained in-service teachers across the country. All the candidates can check their Roll Number, Examination Center in the Intimation Card.
Latest Update – NIOS invites Registration Fees of Rs. 6000 from Registered Teachers for 2nd Year Admission, make online submission of Second (II) year Registration Fees & Check Status – Click here
NIOS D.El.Ed Sample Question Paper PDF for all the 3 courses is available now, click the links to download – Sample Question Paper (501) PDF, Sample Question Paper (502) PDF, Sample Question Paper (503) PDF. Assignment is also available on swayam.gov.in
The complete list of trainee teachers who are not eligible to appear in the NIOS D.El.Ed 1st Public Examinations due to short attendance or non attendance in PCP or Cancelled Admissions is available now – View Details
All the candidates are requested to reach the Examination Center at-least 1 hour before the examination as per the Timelines mentioned in the NIOS D.El.Ed Exam Date 2018 notification.
NIOS D.El.Ed May 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Below is the complete procedure to download the NIOS D.El.Ed Intimation Card:-
- Firstly visit the official website dled.nios.ac.in
- On the homepage, click at the “Hall Ticket / Intimation Card for D.El.Ed Exam” link
- Direct Link – Candidates can directly click this link for D.El.Ed Admit Card Download
- Afterwards, D.El.Ed. Hall Ticket (Admit Card) Download Page will appear as shown below:-
- Here candidates have to enter the NIOS D.El.Ed Enrollment Number and then fill their Date of Birth (D.O.B) to download the Intimation Card and appear for the NIOS D.El.Ed First Examination.
Moreover, candidates will have to carry this printout of the Intimation Card to the Examination Center and must produce it before Invigilator. NIOS Exam is going to held on 31 May 2018 (for Course 501), 1 June 2018 (for Course 502) and 2 June 2018 (for Course 503). D.El.Ed Course is offered online by NIOS throough Swayam Portal at swayam.gov.in – See Details
– Candidates can also see the process of Swayam Registration and Login
– For more details, visit the official website – http://dled.nios.ac.in/