Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB), Patna has launched a new Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS). This OFSS online system will enable the students who have passed Intermediate examination (12th) to take admission in graduation courses in 10 universities of Bihar. There is a Common Application Form for Admission in Degree Colleges. Candidates can now fill the Bihar Degree College Admission 2018 Online Application Form at ofssbihar.in
Even the facility to fill the Common Application Form through Sahaj Vasudha Kendras and District Registration cum Counselling Centers (DRCC) is also available. All the candidates can now apply online for admission in Degree / Graduation colleges through the bseb new official website or Vasudha Kendras or DRCC.
Latest Update – If any candidate has not got selected in any college due to the choices they have filled or on the basis of merit or on the basis of reservation, then the BSEB board will give a 2nd chance. This chance will be given to all the candidates between 26 July 2018 to 29 July 2018 at the official OFSS Portal. Candidates can make Login to fill minimum 5 and maximum 20 choices on the basis of which their application will be submitted for 2nd and 3rd List. For this, the candidates need not pay any application fees.
Important Notice for All Bihar Degree College Admission Applicants. Also lodge any grievance or complaint regarding the admissions by making Degree Students Login (सनातक मे नामांकन करने मे हो रही किसी प्रकार की परेशानी के लिए यहां क्लिक करें). Download / Print Bihar Degree College Admission 2018 Intimation Letter
Recently, BSEB Board has also launched portal.ofssbihar.in to conduct an exam online for all the Intermediate (Class 12th) pass candidates to get admissions in degree colleges. Now each 12th pass student can apply online for any preferred university from their home rather than making unnecessary visits to the universities.
Bihar Degree College Admission 2018 Common Application Form for Graduation
All the students who have passed their Intermediate Examination, +2 examination or equivalent examination from Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB), Central Board for Secondary education(CBSE), Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) or any other State board are eligible to apply online for admission. Below is the complete procedure to apply online for Bihar Board (BSEB) Graduation Admission 2018:-
- Firstly visit the official website of Online Facilitation System for Students at ofssbihar.in
- Next click at the “Click Here to Apply for Admission in Degree / Graduation Colleges / स्नातक कॉलेजों में नामांकन के लिए फॉर्म भरने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें” or directly click this link
- Read the Instructions carefully, tick the declaration and then click at the “Click Here to Fill Your Application Form” button at the bottom
- The Common Application Form for Admission to Degree Colleges in Bihar will appear as follows:-
- Here fill all the Personal details, Intermediate Examination details, Address, Reservation & Weightage details along with choosing Colleges of their preference and uploading recent photograph. Finally, click at the “Please click here to deposit the application fees of Rs. 300“
All the registered candidates can now make Login at the portal using the link – Student Login
BSEB UG Admission 2018-21 Application Form for Vasudha Kendra & DRCC
All the candidates can also apply online through the Vasudha Kendras or through District Registration cum Counselling Centers. For this all the students have to download the application forms:-
- Applying through Vasudha Kendra and candidate is 12th pass from BSEB – Download Form 1
- Applying through Vasudha Kendra and candidate is 12th pass from CBSE /ICSE or Other State Board – Download Form 2
- Applying through District Registration Cum Counselling Center (DRCC) and candidate is 12th pass from BSEB – Download Form 3
- Applying through District Registration Cum Counselling Center (DRCC) and candidate is 12th pass from CBSE /ICSE or Other State Board – Download Form 4
To Download the forms to apply at Vasudha Kendras and DRCC Centres, click the link given below:-
Forms For Vasudha Kendra and DRCC
List of Universities providing Admissions in Graduation at ofssbihar.in
Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS) enable the students for taking admissions in Graduation / Degree colleges of the following Universities. The 10 universities where students can take admission using OFSS are:-
10 Universities offering Admissions in Degree Colleges
|Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur|
|Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura|
|Jai Prakash Vishwavidyalaya, Chapra|
|Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga|
|Magadh University, Gaya|
|Munger University, Munger|
|Patliputra University, Patna|
|Purnea University, Purnea|
|Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur|
|Veer Kunwar Singh University, Ara|
All the students will get admission in graduation / degree colleges for the session 2018-21 for Hons. Paper or Pass course (as applicable) in Arts, Commerce or Science streams. Students who have passed Class 12th from BSEB, CBSE and ICSE board are eligible to apply online.
College Login at Online Facilitation System – portal.ofssbihar.in
All the colleges and universities can make login using the steps given below:-
- Visit the same official website ofssbihar.in and at homepage, click at the “Portal Login” link in the header.
- This will open a new page for Authorized Login. Representative image is shown below. It can be directly accessed at portal.ofssbihar.in
- Enter user name and password and click at Login button to make Authorized Login.
— Common Prospectus for Admission in Degree Colleges – Download Prospectus
— There are various OFSS Help Desk Centers, click here to see – Help Desk
— Candidates can see the Complete List of Vasudha Kendras through the link – Vasudha Kendra List
— In case of any query, students can call on the Helpline Number – 0612 2230009 or can Contact Us
Also Read – Bihar Intermediate (11th & 12th) Colleges & Schools Admission 2018 Application Form (Closed).