Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin beneficiary details can be checked on the PMAY-G website using the 7 digit PMAYID of the beneficiary. The government has added an option to check the details of family members of the beneficiaries as per the SECC-2011 data. The official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is pmayg.nic.in where all the details about the PMAY-G can be checked.
Check PMAY-G Beneficiary Family Details in SECC List
To check the details of PMAY-G beneficiaries in the SECC-2011 list, follow the following steps.
1. Go to the official website at pmayg.nic.in.
2. Under the “Stakeholder” menu, click the “SECC Family Member Details” as given in the below image.
3. Upon clicking the link, you will be redirected to new link which will display the following screen.
4. On this screen, select your state from the dropdown and enter 7 digit unique PMAYID provided to you.
5. Click the “Get Family Member Details” and you will be displayed the details of family members of the beneficiary as per the SECC-2011 data.
The PMAY-G beneficiary details can also be checked by entering the registration number.
The central government is providing affordable housing to the rural poor through the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin. The government has set a target to build 1 Crore homes under the scheme by the year 2019.
Selection of beneficiaries under PMAY-G is being done based on the several factors in the Social Economic Cast Census – 2011 data.