Central government is now inviting online registrations / application forms for Crop Insurance under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2018. Under the PMFBY Scheme, farmers can apply online for agriculture insurance cover and to get financial assistance in case their crops gets damaged due to heavy rain, natural calamities, pests or diseases. Interested farmers can also know premium amount using insurance premium calculator & can make a complain at pmfby.gov.in
Govt. is implementing this scheme across the country for the welfare of the farmers. The premium amount under the PMFBY scheme was set to 2% for Kharif and 1.5% for Rabi crops compared to much higher premium under the previous crop insurance. PM Narendra Modi launched this agricultural insurance / crop insurance scheme on 18 February 2016.
The registration lines for crop insurance for PMFBY Kharif 2018 crops are now open and all the interested farmers can apply online for agriculture insurance for Kharif crops at the official website of PM Fasal Bima Yojana at pmfby.gov.in.
Apply Online for Crop Insurance – Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2018
Below is the complete procedure to apply online for agriculture insurance under PMFBY 2018
- Step 1 – Visit the official website of PMFBY at pmfby.gov.in
- Step 2 – On the homepage, click at the “Farmer Corner – Apply for Crop Insurance by Yourself” section as shown in the figure below:
- Step 3 – On clicking at the farmers corner, create a new user account by clicking at the “Guest Farmers” tab to open PMFBY crop insurance registration form for farmers or directly click this link.
- Step 4 – Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana online application form for the year 2018 will appear as follows:
- Step 5 – Here candidates have to enter farmers details, residential details, farmer ID, bank details & click at the “Create User” button to complete the registration process.
After making registration, farmers can Login using their registered mobile number to fill the remaining application form and complete the online application process. Candidates can also see Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana scheme details through the link – PMFBY Scheme Details.
PMFBY 2018 – Complaint / Grievance
For the convenience of farmers, Govt. has also provided the complaint / grievance registration facility. Now farmers can submit their complaints directly to the concerned authorities. For this, farmers needs to click at the “Complaints – Tell Us About Your Problems” section to open the complaint registration form. Representative image will appear as follows:
Fill all the details in the complaint form and hit the “Submit” button to send your complaint.
PMFBY Helpline Number
– For any query, farmers can call on 011-23382012 followed by an extension 2715 / 2709.
– Farmers can call on the Direct Helpline Number on 011-23381092
– All farmers can also write their Queries at email@example.com
— PM Fasal Bima Yojana Guidelines – PMFBY 2018 Guidelines
— Aadhar Notification Of Insurance Scheme – Click Here
— PMFBY mandatory entry of all coverage details on portal from Kharif 2017 onwards – Click Here
— PMFBY / WBCIS Declaration Form – Download Form
— PMFBY / WBCIS Acknowledgement Receipt – Acknowledgement Format
— How to create State/Bank/Insurance Company/Admin? – Click Here