Karnataka government is going to invite online application form for RTE Karnataka 2018-19 Admissions. Subsequently, candidates can make online registration for rte admission 2018-19 karnataka. Accordingly, all the parents who wants to get their ward (child) get admitted through 25% Reservation quota under RTE Act 2009 can fill the rte online application 2018-19. Interested candidates or their parents can fill the rte 2018-19 karnataka online application form through the official website schooleducation.kar.nic.in
RTE Karnataka 2018-19 Online admission process has begun. The state govt. has released / uploaded the official notification for rte admission 2018-19 karnataka on the official website on 5th February 2018. Under the Right to Education (RTE) Act 2009, the state govt. reserves 25% seats in schools for the financially poor candidates.
Latest Update (28 February 2018) – Department of Primary Education has released a circular about the admission process in Aided Schools under RTE (1)(b) for the year 2018-19 to Publish School-Wise seats in the software. To get details about the new circular, please – Click Here
Candidates can now know their school to apply for RTE Karnataka Admissions 2018-19. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for rte admission 2018-19 karnataka through filling the rte online application 2018-19 before the closure date.
RTE Karnataka 2018-19 Online Application / RTE Karnataka 2018-19 Admission
The complete procedure for to apply for RTE Admission 2018-19 Karnataka is as follows:-
- First candidates have to visit the official website schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Subsequently on the homepage, go the Administration section present at the bottom.
- Click at the “RTE Admissions” tab under ‘Right to Education’ section present on the left side.
- Next rte online application 2018-19 link will get updated at the official website.
- Accordingly, RTE 2018-19 Karnataka Online Application Form will appear as follows:-
- Here candidates have to fill all the details to complete the RTE Karnataka 2018-19 Online Application Process.
RTE Karnataka 2018-19 Online Application Form Date is not validated till now. Under Right To Education Act – RTE 2009, Karnataka govt. gives direction to every school to reserve some seats in various government as well as private schools. Accordingly, govt. reserve these seats for the students having a poor financial background. Moreover, the RTE Karnataka 2018-19 Admission Online Application for the new academic year will begin very soon.
RTE Karnataka Admissions Software – Original Version
Department of Public instruction, Karnataka has released the original version of the RTE 2018 Admission Software. Candidates can fill the RTE Karnataka 2018-19 Application Form for Students through the link given below:-
Here candidates have to enter their Aadhaar ID and then authenticate using the OTP or Fingerprint method. Finally, candidates can submit it to complete RTE Application Submission Process.
RTE Karnataka 2018-19 Application Submission Process has begun. Accordingly, the RTE Karnataka Students Application Form 2018-19 will appear as follows:-
Afterwards, RTE Karnataka 2018-19 Application Form will appear as follows:-
RTE Admission 2018-19 Karnataka – School Login
Below is the complete procedure to apply for RTE School Login 2018:-
- Schools authorities can firstly visit the official website schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Subsequently, go to “Links to Department of Software” section present at the right side of the page.
- Accordingly click the ‘RTE School Login 2018’ link
- Direct Link – Schools can directly click the link to apply for Rte Admission 2018-19 Karnataka – School Login
- RTE School Online Application 2018-19 Form will appear as follows:-
- Henceforth, school authorities have to fill the RTE Karnataka 2018-19 Online School Application Form to complete the School Registration Process.
Know Your School – RTE Admissions 2018-19 Karnataka
Candidates can directly use the link given below to know their schools for RTE Admissions 2018:-
The candidates can now know their schools using their pincode, revenue ward / village, locality, education block, education district and class for which students are seeking admission as shown in the figure:-
Documents Required For RTE Admission in Karnataka
Here is the complete list of documents for RTE Admission 2018-19 Karnataka:-
a) Income Certificate
b) Age Proof (Ration Card / Aadhaar Card / Birth Certificate)
c) Domicile / Residential Certificate
Age Limit to fill RTE 2018-19 Karnataka Online Application Form
The age limit as per 2017 admission rules is described below:-
- Pre School / LKG Admissions – The age of children must lie between 3 years 10 months and 4 years 10 months.
- 1st Standard Admission – The age of the candidate must lie between 5 years 10 months to 6 years 10 months (as on 1st June of the Academic Year) to get admitted in 1st standard.
RTE Admission 2018-19 Karnataka Norms
The state govt. has declared a fixed pattern for Karnataka RTE Admissions 2018-19. As per the official notification, each school must reserve some seats for the poor candidates. All these candidates can fill the RTE 2018-19 Online Application Form after which a lottery will open. Afterwards, govt. will declare the results of RTE Karnataka 2018-19 Admission Online:-
RTE Karnataka Contact Number
Candidates who are finding it difficult can resolve their grievances through the RTE Karnataka Contact Number (Helpline No.) – 22222180, 22484716.
— To see the circular and schedule of Entrance Process under section 12 (1) (b) and 12 (1) (c) of RTE Act 2018, please click the link given below:-
RTE Karnataka 2018-19 Admission
— Subsequently to see Mapping Circular of Neighborhood Schools 2018-19 – Click Here
— Similarly, RTE UP Online Admission process has started on 26 February 2018. Now candidates can make uttarpradesh rte admission 2018-19 online application / registration at the official website of rte25.upsdc.gov.in Lucknow and fill the rte 25 admission form 2018-19 application form through the link – RTE UP Admission 2018-19