Karnataka government is going to invite online application form for RTE Karnataka 2018-19 Admissions. Subsequently, candidates can make online registration for rte admission 2018-19 karnataka. Accordingly, all the parents who wants to get their ward (child) get admitted through 25% Reservation quota under RTE Act 2009 can fill the rte online application 2018-19. Interested candidates or their parents can fill the rte 2018-19 karnataka online application form through the official website schooleducation.kar.nic.in
RTE Karnataka 2018-19 Online admission process has begun. The state govt. has released / uploaded the official notification for rte admission 2018-19 karnataka on the official website on 5th February 2018. Under the Right to Education (RTE) Act 2009, the state govt. reserves 25% seats in schools for the financially poor candidates.
Latest Update (15-Feb-2018) – Candidates can now know their school to apply for RTE Karnataka Admissions 2018-19. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for rte admission 2018-19 karnataka through filling the rte online application 2018-19 before the closure date.
RTE Karnataka 2018-19 Online Application / RTE Karnataka 2018-19 Admission
The complete procedure for to apply for RTE Admission 2018-19 Karnataka is as follows:-
- First candidates have to visit the official website schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Subsequently on the homepage, go the Administration section present at the bottom.
- Click at the “RTE Admissions” tab under ‘Right to Education’ section present on the left side.
- Next rte online application 2018-19 link will get updated at the official website.
- Accordingly, RTE 2018-19 Karnataka Online Application Form will appear as follows:-
- Here candidates have to fill all the details to complete the RTE Karnataka 2018-19 Online Application Process.
RTE Karnataka 2018-19 Online Application Form Date is not validated till now. Under Right To Education Act – RTE 2009, Karnataka govt. gives direction to every school to reserve some seats in various government as well as private schools. Accordingly, govt. reserve these seats for the students having a poor financial background. Moreover, the RTE Karnataka 2018-19 Admission Online Application for the new academic year will begin very soon.
RTE Admission 2018-19 Karnataka – School Login
Below is the complete procedure to apply for RTE School Login 2018:-
- Schools authorities can firstly visit the official website schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Subsequently, go to “Links to Department of Software” section present at the right side of the page.
- Accordingly click the ‘RTE School Login 2018’ link
- Direct Link – Schools can directly click the link to apply for Rte Admission 2018-19 Karnataka – School Login
- RTE School Online Application 2018-19 Form will appear as follows:-
- Henceforth, school authorities have to fill the RTE Karnataka 2018-19 Online School Application Form to complete the School Registration Process.
Know Your School – RTE Admissions 2018-19 Karnataka
Candidates can directly use the link given below to know their schools for RTE Admissions 2018:-
The candidates can now know their schools using their pincode, revenue ward / village, locality, education block, education district and class for which students are seeking admission as shown in the figure:-
Documents Required For RTE Admission in Karnataka
Here is the complete list of documents for RTE Admission 2018-19 Karnataka:-
a) Income Certificate
b) Age Proof (Ration Card / Aadhaar Card / Birth Certificate)
c) Domicile / Residential Certificate
Age Limit to fill RTE 2018-19 Karnataka Online Application Form
The age limit as per 2017 admission rules is described below:-
- Pre School / LKG Admissions – The age of children must lie between 3 years 10 months and 4 years 10 months.
- 1st Standard Admission – The age of the candidate must lie between 5 years 10 months to 6 years 10 months (as on 1st June of the Academic Year) to get admitted in 1st standard.
RTE Admission 2018-19 Karnataka Norms
The state govt. has declared a fixed pattern for Karnataka RTE Admissions 2018-19. As per the official notification, each school must reserve some seats for the poor candidates. All these candidates can fill the RTE 2018-19 Online Application Form after which a lottery will open. Afterwards, govt. will declare the results of RTE Karnataka 2018-19 Admission Online:-
— To see the circular and schedule of Entrance Process under section 12 (1) (b) and 12 (1) (c) of RTE Act 2018, please click the link given below:-
RTE Karnataka 2018-19 Admission
— Subsequently to see Mapping Circular of Neighborhood Schools 2018-19 – Click Here
— Candidates can also see RTE Maharashtra Admission 2018-19 Online Application Form and RTE Gujarat 2018-19 Admission Online Application Form