Uttar Pradesh Government has launched Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana 2017 (Karj Mafi) for farmers. Subsequently, this UP Farm Loan Waiver Scheme (Rin Mochan Yojana) was to waive off the entire loans of the farmers in UP. Accordingly, farmers had made online registrations for Kisan Karj Rahat Yojna (UP Farm Loan Waiver Scheme). Now, farmers can check their names in the UP Kisan Karj Mafi List 2017 and can track the status of their Loan Redemption through the official Kisan Karj Rahat Portal – upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in
This Kisan Karj Rahat Scheme provides the facility to waive off the loan up to Rs 1 lakh which the farmers took from several banks before 31 March 2016. All the registered farmers can check their names in the Karj Rahat List & Track their Loan Redemption status on the official Kisan Rin Mochan Portal.
In addition to this, UP gov. has already sent the Kisan Karj Mafi List 2017 to several cooperative banks located in every district of UP. Now all the farmers who have already submitted their application forms earlier can now check their names. Candidates can also make Complaints through the official Rin Mochan Portal.
Check Loan Redemption Status of Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana
Below are the complete steps to track the loan status of Kisan Karj Rahat scheme:-
- Firstly, farmers have to visit the official UP Kisan Rin Mochan portal upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in
- Subsequently on the homepage, click the “अपने ऋण मोचन की स्थिति देखने हेतु यहाँ क्लिक करे” (Click Here to track status of Rin Mochan) link or directly click this link
- Afterwards, Kisan Loan Redemption Form will appear as shown below:-
- Here candidates have to fill Bank Details, Kisan Credit Card Number (KCC) and enter Mobile Number accurately.
- Finally, click at “Submit & generate OTP button” to generate OTP. Verify it and submit the loan form.
- Finally, the status of Kisan Rin Mochan Loan Status will get displayed on the screen.
UP Kisan Karz Mafi List 2017 of Farmers / Kisan Karj Rahat List
UP govt. had received a large number of application forms for the Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana on the Rin Mochan Portal. Subsequently, govt. is now going to distribute Rin Mochan Certificates to the eligible farmers. For this reason, the state govt. has published its Kisan Karj Rahat List.
a) To check the Kisan karj mafi list, farmers can visit the official UP Kisan Rin Mochan Portal-upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in
b) Now, the Uttar Pradesh govt. will hold the campaigns in 3 phases to simplify the process of certificate distribution to the selected farmers.
c) Accordingly, Up govt. has given the list of this farm loan waiver scheme to all the districts.
d) Moreover, UP administration will distribute the certificates as per the list at the district level.
Make Online Complaint & Track Complaint Status
The complete steps to make complaints and tracking the complaint status has been specified below:-
- For making complaints or to track complaint status, candidates have to visit the official website upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in
- Subsequently, click at the “शिकायत दर्ज करे” link present in the main menu or directly click this link
- Here candidates can lodge a new complaint or can check status of an old complaint.
- Register New Complaint –
- Accordingly, candidates can click at the “शिकायत दर्ज़ करने हेतु क्लिक करे” link to register an online complaint.
- Afterwards, complaint window will appear as shown below:-
- Here fill the details and click “Submit” button.
- Check Complaint Status –
- Candidates have to click at the “शिकायत की स्थिति देखे” link
- Then enter your Complaint Number and Mobile Number already registered while making complaint.
- Finally click at the “Submit” button to view the complaint status which will get displayed on your screen.
This Kisan Fasal Rin Yojana is a huge step aiming at the overall welfare of the farmers. Under this scheme, Yogi govt. is going to provide relief to the farmers through Karj Mafi.