Lucknow University, Uttar Pradesh is inviting online applications for UP B.Ed 2018 Entrance Exam. Subsequently, candidates can fill the Bachelor of Education – UP B.Ed form 2018 to make online registration for JEE bed entrance exam 2018. UPJEE is a state level entrance examination for selection of candidates for B.Ed Course. Interested candidates can apply online for the UP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018 through the official website lkouniv.ac.in
Candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria – age limit, educational qualification necessary for appearing in the bed entrance examination. Lucknow University is conducting JEE bed Exam for the session 2018-20.
Candidates can see the Educational Qualification for B.Ed Admission, Age Limit for B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018 and other details in this post. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the UP B.Ed Application Form through the official website before 15 March 2018.
UP B.Ed Application Form 2018
Below is the complete procedure to fill the UP B.Ed Form 2018:-
- Firstly visit the official website lkouniv.ac.in
- Subsequently on the homepage, click the “JEE B.ED. 2018-20” tab at the bottom right corner or directly click – JEE B.ED. 2018 Admissions
- Accordingly click the “Register Online” link or click this direct link
- Afterwards, UP B.Ed Application Form 2018 will appear as follows:-
- Here candidates have to fill all the necessary details including personal details, Mobile Number and E-mail Id and then click the “Generate OTP” button.
- After validating OTP, candidates have to enter the captcha and then click “Register” button. Afterwards, candidates have to validate their e-mail id and then click on “Click Here to Login” button.
- After login, candidates have to fill the remaining details, educational qualifications, choose test centers and upload their recent photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- Finally, candidates have to click the “Submit” button to complete the application process. Furthermore, candidates can take a printout of the completed application form for any future reference.
UP B.Ed Eligibility Criteria 2018
The candidates must fulfill the given Educational Qualification for B.Ed Admission to become eligible:-
- General and Backward class – Candidates must have passed graduation / post graduation degree with minimum 50% marks in Science / Social Science / Humanities classes from any recognized university or B.E. and B.Tech Candidates with maths or science as specialization must possess 55% marks from any recognized university or equivalent.
- SC / ST – Candidates must have secured passing marks in graduation / post graduation (no limit of 50%) in Science / Social Science / Humanities classes from any recognized university or must have secured passing marks in B.E / B.Tech (no limit of 55%) with maths or science as specialization subjects.
- Physically Challenged / Blind – PWD (Person with disability) candidates will get 5% exemption in the minimum education qualification for UP B.Ed 2018 Entrance Exam.
- Final Year Students – Candidates who are still pursuing their studies (final year students) in graduation / post-graduation can also apply for UP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018. However, they must satisfy the eligibility criteria before the date of counselling.
For more details on UP B.Ed Eligibility Criteria 2018 – Click Here
UP B.Ed 2018 Entrance Exam Date / Important Dates
The important dates to fill UP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018 are as follows:-
|Starting Date for Online Registration of UP B.Ed 2018||15 February 2018|
|End Date for Online Registration of UP B.Ed 2018||15 March 2018|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||15 March 2018|
|Last Date for Final Submission of UP B.Ed Application Form 2018 (along with Fee Payment)||15 March 2018|
|UP B.Ed 2018 Exam Date||11 April 2018 (Tentative)|
|BEd Result Declaration Date||10 May 2018 to 15 May 2018|
|B.Ed. Online Counselling||1 June 2018 to 30 June 2018|
|Starting Date for Academic Session / Classes||2 July 2018|
|Direct Admission Last Date and Documents Verification||10 July 2018|
To know the important dates, please click the link – Click Here
List of Documents & Age Limit for B.Ed Entrance Exam
The minimum Age Limit for B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018 is 14 years from the current date. Moreover, candidates must posses the following documents for UP B.Ed Form 2018 submission:-
a) Recent Passport Size Photograph
b) Aadhaar Card
c) 10th class Passing Certificate (as Date of Birth proof)
d) Photo Id Proof (Passport / Voter Id / Driving licence / Aadhaar)
e) Caste Certificate
f) Income Certificate
g) Certificates for Weightage Claimed
h) Documents related to Sub Category
UP B.Ed Application Fee
The candidates must submit the application fees along with the UP B.Ed Application Form 2018 as follows:-
|General & OBC candidates||Rs. 1500|
|SC and ST of UP only||Rs. 750.00|
|SC and ST of other States||Rs. 1500|
— Candidates can see the UP B.Ed Syllabus & Examination Pattern in brochure for UP B.Ed 2018 Entrance Exam using the link – Complete Brochure